Thoughts, musings, interactions, responses…about or inspired by the book
- Purchase Inspiration and Incarnation: Evangelicals and the Problem of the Old Testament
- Bruce Waltke’s Revisiting Inspiration and Incarnation and my Response from the Westminster Theological Journal (Spring 2009)
- My response to the Introduction of Bruce Waltke’s surrejoinder to my response above.
- Responses to Some General Criticisms of I&I
- Some Reflections on I&Iand the Reformed Tradition:
- A Response to Paul Helm’s Review of Inspiration and Incarnation
- A “Conversation” with Richard Pratt’s “Westminster and Contemporary Reformed Hermeneutics”